With increased demand for fire alarms with aspirating smoke detectors (ASD) world wide, we have increased our production pace.
You can be assured that our ASPECT, manufactured at Oppdal are available in stock and ready to ship in a few days.
Aspirating Smoke Detectors is an air sampling system and Elotec's primary product group. Through more than 55 000 sold units in agriculture, industry, warehouses and other demanding environments, we have acquired a unique base of experience.
Sensor variants for Aspect ASD
Elotec has developed new sensor types to meet varied demands from all kinds of environments – ranging from critical objects in clean surroundings to agriculture and heavy industry – making the Elotec ASPECT extremely adaptable with high sensitivity sensors.
- Grizzle provides early detection of visible smoke, even in extremely dusty environments.
- Lazeer employs unified sensor technologies to achieve the highest possible sensitivity to all types of fires, and is used for early warning in clean rooms.
Contact us now
Simple setup and service
Thanks to an app on your smart phone (Android and iOS) setup and service is easier than ever:
- Status information in clear text with suggested actions.
- All settings performed through simple menus.
- Generate reports for system documentation.
Ceiling height and ventilation systems in industrial and agricultural buildings imply that detectors in these buildings should possess class B sensitivity. This might present challenges in relation to naturally occurring dust and corrosive agents, that could cause unwanted alarms – or even lead to faults –
in equipment that isn't developed with such conditions in mind.
Elotecs Aspiration smoke detector is the only device on the market that is robust enough to function without problems in these surroundings and still maintain class B sensitivity according to EN54-20.
PipeDraw calculation software
Developed by Elotec to easily design pipelines for the Aspect aspirating smoke detector.
The software provides an intuitive user interface that allows you to quickly and easily get required information.
- Automatically calculates holes for each pipeline.
- Generates necessary information for installation and commissioning.
- Makes it easy to plan complex layouts.
Import and customize:
- Import drawings in both PDF and DWG format.
- Add own Elotec layer in CAD-drawings.
- Settings and interface can be adapted to local regulations
ASPECT is the original Aspirating Smoke Detector for agriculture. High sensitivity air sampling with an impressive track record in Norwegian and Scandinavian barns, chicken farms, stables and greenhouses since 1992.
ASPECT provides early and reliable detection even in dusty and humid environments, and is the natural choice for a factory, production areas, cold storages and warehouses.
ASPECT is a service friendly and nearly invisible system for early warning in church rooms. By being designed for rough environments, the system can easily handle large temperature changes, and the Aspect provides higher sensitivity than point detectors under high ceilings.